Kesher means Connection.
- More than anything, we want our children to form a lasting connection to Judaism.
- To have the knowledge and skills to be adult Jews.
- To have the desire to be lifelong learners, continuing to engage with our texts and our traditions.
At Kesher @EBJC, we provide the tools and the motivation to inspire a life led Jewishly.
EBJC welcomes unaffiliated families to our innovative Jewish learning program!
- Grades K-2: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 am
- Grades 3-7: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 am & Wednesdays, 4:15-6:15 pm
- Kesher B’Ivrit, Grades K-7: Wednesdays, 4:15-6:15 pm