East Brunswick Jewish Center
East Brunswick Jewish Center is a Conservative Jewish Center located right in the middle of East Brunswick. Quickly, here are some of the things most people want to know about us:
- Established in 1957, we have over 50,000 square feet of sanctuaries, ballrooms, gyms, classrooms and recreational space.
- With over 400 families we are large enough to offer many benefits and small enough to work with you individually.
- We offer both egalitarian and traditional services.
- We are INCLUSIVE. We welcome all Jewish families and do not hold judgment on family make-up.
- We offer reduced dues for those in need and special rates to families with young children.
- We host Sisterhood, Hadassah and Men’s Club
- We offer many forms of education and training
- We are a welcoming community and share times of joy and support each other in times of need.
- We have daily prayer services
- We love to have fun! Our social events span from Coach Bag Bingo to Mah Jong Tournaments to Dueling Pianos to formal Gala events!.
- Many find inspiration in Jewish prayer, thought and practice led by Rabbi Joshua Finkelstein and our committed professional staff.
- We offer engaging activities and programs for all ages, backgrounds and levels of observance from Pre-School, to Religious School, to Adult Education.
- We help the world through our Social Action Initiatives that focus on community needs.
- We are a strong supporter of Israel, our Lone Soldiers and the IDF.
We are closely linked with other Jewish Congregations in the East Brunswick area and often host events with them and we maintain friendly relationships with other religious organizations.