Why KESHER @EBJC? Kesher means Connection.
- More than anything, we want our children to form a lasting connection to Judaism.
- To have the knowledge and skills to be adult Jews.
- To have the desire to be lifelong learners, continuing to engage with our texts and our traditions.
At Kesher @EBJC, we provide the tools and the motivation to inspire a life led Jewishly.
NEW this year: EBJC welcomes unaffiliated families to our Jewish Learning Experience!
For 2017-18, the schedule is as follows:
- Grades K-2: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 am
- Grades 3-7: Sundays, 9:00-11:30 am & Wednesdays, 4:15-6:15 pm
- Kesher B’Ivrit, Grades K-7: Wednesdays, 4:15-6:15 pm
To register for 2017-18, click here.